Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I See Candy Dinosaurs...

Okay, so not every trip I've been on here in Iceland has been to see waterfalls or volcanoes, and years from now when I'm recalling memories I am sure that it's nights like last night that I will remember the most... Seriously, the ab workout I got from laughing was painful!

As you've seen before, we all share a kitchen, so eating and cooking together is a pretty normal thing, and highly encouraged! "Social interaction is good, Leah?" Yes, social interaction is very good. Social interaction leads to geology t-shirt franchises, Raptor Jesus, zombies and mummification and gummy sharks...

Candy is 50% off in Iceland on Saturdays, so yesterday, during the course of eating dinner, we decided that at midnight we were going to go get candy, since candy beats going to the bars any day. The entire night we had some pretty interesting conversations, some of which I will list here so that I don't forget, cause they're just too awesome to forget...


  • Jesus is my homeboy.
  • Velociraptor Awareness Day is a totally legit (internet-inspired) holiday and everyone should just recognize my genius in celebrating it.
  • Jesus Rocks. 
  • Raptor Jesus is totally a thing.
  • Pistachio ice cream is the best/worst thing on the planet, circle one.
  • Ryan is going to be the best looking zombie around now that he only eats processed meats with a nice MSG dry-rub. Oh, and ice cream. And candy. 
  • I see dinosaurs... candy dinosaurs.
  • When I die and it comes down to figuring out where I went wrong in this life, I will be condemned for last night.
  • What is douche? Is that where douchebag comes from?
  • Flicking Ryan's ear isn't nice and making him pick up cards off the floor is sexist. 
  • I'm going to come into your room at night and bite you. You won't know the difference!
Okay, so they may not sound awesome to you, but they're awesome to me, and downright HIGH-larious. :| Shuddup, this is mah blog. 


Commence normal programming in 3...2...


No comments:

Post a Comment